I Love Mission is an initiative created to help our local businesses stay resilient during and after the challenges of the COVID-19 crisis. We’re in it together and now’s the time to show your love to the Mission-based businesses that need us.
Welcome to Community Futures North Fraser
We help small business and entrepreneurs in our community. Whether you are thinking about starting a business, buying a business, expanding, or trying to manage change to your business, we can assist.
We offer business financing, training and advisory services, and we are dedicated to promoting economic development in our service area from Mission to Kent to Harrison Hot Springs. If you are a small business owner or entrepreneur living in this area on the north side of the Fraser River, Community Futures is your business partner.
Community Futures North Fraser is a local non-profit organization.
Our Core Services Include:
- Small Business Loans: flexible and affordable loan products.
- Business Advice: Community Futures provides business advice to individual entrepreneurs on topics such as business plans, financing, expansion strategies, cash flow and much more.
- Training for Businesses: This office offers a wide range of training opportunities, from workshops and seminars to online courses and one-on-one sessions. Check out our Workshops and Small Business BC Seminars, or contact us directly to find out more.
- Community Economic Development: Community Futures organizations play a key role in working alongside community leaders and other key stakeholders to create Community Economic Development plans and implement projects to grow and diversify local economies.
- Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program: We are committed to reducing barriers for small business owners. Ask us about the EDP or visit CF-EDP
- Business Succession: The successful transition of a business from one owner to another can be the difference between having a service/product in a community or not. The prosperity and vibrancy of our communities depend on the passing of the torch to the next generation of up-and-coming entrepreneurs.