Welcome to Community Futures North Fraser
We help small business and entrepreneurs in our community. Whether you are thinking about starting a business, buying a business, expanding, or trying to manage change to your business, we can assist.
We offer free advisory services, self-employment training and business financing. We are dedicated to promoting economic development in our service area from Mission to Kent to Harrison Hot Springs. If you are a small business owner or entrepreneur living in this area on the north side of the Fraser River, Community Futures is your business partner.
Community Futures North Fraser is a local non-profit organization.
Our Core Services Include:
- Business Advice: Community Futures provides business advice to individual entrepreneurs on topics such as business plans, financing, expansion strategies, cash flow and much more.
- Training for Businesses: This office offers a wide range of training opportunities, from workshops and seminars to online courses and one-on-one sessions. Check out our Workshops and Small Business BC Seminars, or contact us directly to find out more.
- Community Economic Development: Community Futures organizations play a key role in working alongside community leaders and other key stakeholders to create Community Economic Development plans and implement projects to grow and diversify local economies.
- Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program: We are committed to reducing barriers for small business owners. Ask us about the EDP or visit CF-EDP
- Business Succession: The successful transition of a business from one owner to another can be the difference between having a service/product in a community or not. The prosperity and vibrancy of our communities depend on the passing of the torch to the next generation of up-and-coming entrepreneurs.