Community Futures North Fraser is a local non-profit organization supporting businesses in our area to get started, expand and be successful. Get to know us, we can help.
Our core services include:
- Business Advice: Community Futures provides business advice to individual entrepreneurs on topics such as business plans, financing, expansion strategies, cash flow and much more.
- Training for Businesses: This office offer a wide range of training opportunities, from workshops and seminars to online courses and one-on-one sessions. Check our our Workshops and Small Business BC Seminars, or contact us directly to find out more.
- Community Economic Development: Community Futures organizations play a key role in working alongside community leaders and other key stakeholders to create Community Economic Development plans and implement projects to grow and diversify local economies.
- Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program: We are committed to reducing barriers for small business owners. Ask us about the EDP, or visit CF-EDP.
- Business Succession: The successful transition of a business from one owner to another can be the difference between having a service/product in a community or not. With the wave of impending retirees – “Generation Exit” – the prosperity and vibrancy of our communities depend on the passing of the torch from the baby boomers to the next generation of up-and-coming entrepreneurs.
- Small Business Loans: flexible and affordable loan products.